If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Sunday, January 16, 2011

Seth



You are something else my 3rd born son and I love you! You make me laugh! I love your wit and the way you can think of some sort of come back on a moments notice! I think you should be a lawyer because hardly anyone can win an argument with you! You were the kid that made things exciting from the get-go! When I think of how things could of been so different if you had not come early it makes me appreciate the gift of you so much more. I know we have had our times but those are behind us now! I hope all your dreams come true. You have made my world a better place just by being a part of it!

No comments: