If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, April 5, 2010

BLUE!

I have been so sad lately! Seems like I can't quite measure up to all the demands or make anyone happy! NOT EVEN ME! Then my client turns around and tells me that I am the best thing that has happened to her in years! She told her daughter that her and I are alot alike so we get along great! Her daughter told her she didn't know there was anyone anywhere that was as weird as her! I thought that was rather mean but oh, well, weird is ok. She also told my boss that if he searched the world over he would never find a better caregiver than me. I'm sure that's not true but for now I am glad to be of help and that makes me feel a little better concerning my job. Now if only everyone else in my life felt the same way maybe I could realize that I am going to be ok in the grand scheme of things. Oh, well. Life, it's a big mystery at times!

4 comments:

Angie D said...

God knows exactly where you are, Sherry! Be encouraged...

Sherry said...

Thanks Angie! I think it is a "girl thing." I think I would like to give up being a female for awhile!

Sheila said...

I have found that as a wife, mother, & grandmother, my mood carries over into my family. Therefore, I sometimes have to put on a happy face, even when I don't feel like it! And then I realize that things aren't quite as bad as I thought. Keep smiling, Sherry! I think the mundane everyday cares of our lives sometimes get us down.

Sherry said...

Oh, I am still putting on my happy face! I just vent on here! :(