If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, April 2, 2010

A day out~~again!

Wednesday we spent part of the day at the mall and doing some other shopping and today we are going to a park about an hour away to meet up with Jacob's girlfriend and her family. Well, the dads are working so it will be us moms and the kids. I am sure we will have fun---if a certain person doesn't get lost....that would be me! I know the address of the lake we are going to so I am going to "mapquest" it before I head out. I'll get some minutes for my phone then be good to go! I hope!

No comments: