If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Saturday, April 3, 2010

WHEW!

What a great but tiring day! I actually made it to the park without getting lost! That was an accomplishment in itself. We did alot of walking, which was good for me. Jacob is sure he had a better time than anyone else. Maybe since his girfriend was there that is true! The whole day was fun. It took me back in time to when I was on my own date at a park. I was in a beautiful park with a great guy that was not only sweet but easy on the eyes. Great music, great weather, great fun and I slipped and fell on my rear! Leave it to me to do something like that, at least I didn't drag him down with me! I think my face turned as pink as the shirt I was wearing! AAAHHHH......the memories of youth, sometimes they are wonderful! I hope that Jacob and Hannah will remember this for a long time!

No comments: