If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Saturday, April 3, 2010

Donna

Hey girl, wanted to send you some kudos! Thank you so much for being a great friend here lately when I've needed one! I appreciate that more than you know! I am glad to have a friend that doesn't judge me wrong all the time but will shoot straight when I need it. You have helped me see that being the same as I always was isn't a bad thing! You make me laugh and sometimes I need that! We will make it through the hard times~I am sure of it! Good things are ahead! To quote my kids, "Donna rocks, she's the bomb!"

2 comments:

Dj said...

Sherry,
Thank you for the kind words. You have been there for me also when I needed you so I guess that is why we are called Friends. :-) Your kids think I rock because they don't know me. LOL
Hope you have had a Great weekend!
Thanks again!

Sherry said...

Yep, friends forever! So glad we got reaquainted! Love ya!