If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Sunday, April 25, 2010

Family





We had a hurried but good day with the family yesterday. I think it was Abigail that asked me why her dad was going bald and Uncle Darwin wasn't. At first I said they had different genes but she gave me a funny look so I told her I really didn't know how that worked but apparently her dad got the bald genes and Uncle Darwin didn't! She really likes her pap-pa Brunson. None of us ever got to know Daniel's dad because he passed away when Daniel was 17. Since they never really knew my dad either Pap-pa Brunson is the only grandpa they have ever known. He is a great one to them!

1 comment:

Abigail said...

well uncle darwin has enough hair for both of them.