If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The best laid plans....

of mice and men. Ok, I am not a man but when I left work this morning I had my day all planned: I was going to go home and eat. After that I was going to bed. We ended up going to Wal-mart for Lasagna noodles and before I knew it I had several other things.
I still planned to go to bed but when you are greeted at the door by your beautiful daughter and she tells you how glad she is that you are home and your 18 year old comes in and says, "she's here! she's here!" and gives you a huge hug it kind of makes the thoughts of a nap fly out the window! Seth was glad to see me too. My meal ended up being: lasagna, green beans, slaw, homemade breadsticks and strawberry shortcake! I love the shortcake recipe I got from Daniels mom, it is so yummy! I shared our meal with my mom and our neighbor. I really enjoy cooking and it makes me happy to fix good food! I made a mess in the kitchen and Daniel came in and said something about me making a mess when I am home and Seth said, "yeh, but she makes really good food so it is worth it!" Thanks guys for a great day! I love you all! Oh, and to top off this day I beat Daniel in a game of UPWORDS!

No comments: