If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, May 13, 2010

We are a family

I've been thinking about my family and how alike we are but also how different. First there is Daniel, He likes meatloaf and thinks I make the best, I hate meatloaf and think if I make the best he has had some nasty meatloaf. He likes COKE and I like PEPSI, of course, that is the choice of the new generation! He takes life seriously and I do to an extent but I laugh more than I probably should. Oh, well. He buys me buttermilk even though he hates it. I guess we are even, I make meatloaf and he eats it.
Then there is me, I am different to put it nicely. I guess that will never change. I just want to always be able to enjoy life and love and be loved. Next we have Jonathon, my quiet son. Hard to believe that we had conversations before you were 2 since you are so quiet now. You are so much like your dad. Reserved, intelligent, steady and a hard worker. You even walk like him! Along comes Jacob, someday you will make a great husband and father. You are the advocate of the little guy. Sweet, charming and a great help! You have also been blessed with a good mind. Seth, what a kid! You are the family comedian, you get your wit from me and your intellect from your father. You listen to radio hosts and they make sense to you! You are cute, funny and loyal to the ones you love! Our little caboose, Abigail, you may not of been planned but you weren't an accident! You round out our family very well. You are more like me than you are your dad. You are sweet, adorable and funny! I love you all!

2 comments:

Dj said...

OH My what a nice post to your family. Enjoy them while you have them girl. They will be grown and gone before you know it.

Abigail said...

dad likes buttermilk!