If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, May 18, 2010

something old...something new


This is my Mother's Day gift. I was perfectly happy with the flowers and other things I got and had forgotten about wanting this picture, then Daniel went to my favorite store in Columbus and got it for me! I love "Petals and Vines" and I love that family of mine!


I got these things at a yard sale. When I told Daniel I wanted 1 of the coke crates he said, "it is old and beat up." I said, "exactly, it makes me feel better about myself." We compromised and got the least beat up one. I have also been wanting a new crock for untensils and got this one cheap!

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Petals & Vines is one of my favorite stores too! Love your picture & goodies!

Sherry said...

Thank you! I don't buy much when I go there but it is usually a "must see" place for me when we come to Columbus!

Vanessa Froelich said...

Love the apple picture. That would go great in my kitchen. I may have to make a trip to that Petals and Vines store soon. :)

Sherry said...

I love the place! I thought about changing my kitchen but I really have some special things and I love the down home look of apples and red is my favorite color!