If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Saturday, May 15, 2010

Gettin' started

Yesterday was a busy day! I finally got the scrapbook and the paper to start Jacob's book for his graduation. Now I need to head into the abyss and start sorting pictures! FUN! FUN! FUN! I put the book and papers into a bag hoping that the 2 would become 1 and save me alot of work but it didn't happen so I guess I am on my own! I look forward to the walks down memory lane as I start this book but I am going to have to stay busy. If all goes well I will be headed to Indiana in a few days to get his pictures done! Can't believe my 2nd son is graduationg already!

No comments: