If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, May 11, 2010

STOP!!!

Someone please stop this merry-go-round and let me off! Last Thursday I got up and came to work to do a 48. Saturday, Daniel and Abigail picked me up at work and we went to Wal-mart and Kroger. Went straight home, made lunch and a carrot cake, took Daniel to work, went home and frosted the carrot cake, took carrot cake back to my client to serve on Mother's day. Went to Wal-mart to take Daniel carrot cake and to shop more. Stopped by the library to check email. Went to laundry mat to do upteen loads of laundry, went home to put away laundry and start a load of hanging clothes. Ran into moms to give her MD gift and chat for awhile. Went to put clothes in dryer and start another load. Went upstairs and crashed on couch for a few minutes. Finally got laundry done and took a shower. Went to get Daniel at 11:00. Fell into bed at 12:00 got up at 6:15 got to other clients house by 8. Worked a 12 hour, came home and ate, visited with Daniel and kids. Got to sleep around 12. Got up at 6:15 again and did another 12. Mom picked me up and I came home to chill with kids for awhile. Got up and came to work at my regular job. I could work all the days I want for the other client but I am done~~~I am exhausted and my family needs me! All I have to say is thankfully I am not real big on trying to make myself beautiful! I just concentrate on not looking like a cave woman right now!

2 comments:

Janiece said...

UGH, you made me tired just reading this! Hope you will slow down a bit and take time for you too! You won't do anyone, any good if you wear yourself out girl! I know, it is easier said than done sometimes.

Sherry said...

Yeh, I know and I actually turned down 2 extra days of work. I just worry after what we went through last year and then Jacob is graduating this year! Can you believe that?