If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Sunday, February 13, 2011

Almost time!!!!!!!

On Wednesday the 16th I will find out just where I am with my eyes. I am hoping for good news. Right now with all that is going on in my life I am not sure I can handle anything but that! I know that somewhere inside me is the strength I need but I am not feeling it right now. I can't believe the way this past week has gone. I am glad it is over!

No comments: