If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, February 21, 2011

Dinner at mom's






I had a great dinner at mom's. I mentioned to Dano that I couldn't believe he actually got me a purse for my birthday since I have several already. He said it was the most "romantic" thing on my list. Romantic??? He said, that maybe that wasn't the word but nothing else was fun. I said that I am just practical and couldn't think of alot that I need or want. Seth said that birthdays aren't supposed to be practical. Maybe not, but I am just that way. I honestly don't need anything and am not big on wanting stuff. I have been told I am low maintenance. I suppose I am. I could be high maintenance if that is what they want. Hair color, jewels, you name it...I just prefer to be like I am! I think they are all ok with it too since I have been told I am, "THE WORLD'S BEST MOM!" The preacher did a fantastic job on the cake! When in doubt, MAKE IT RED!

No comments: