If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Birthday!


These are the flowers I picked out for my Birthday. I had a great day! I would of loved to share it with a friend but sometimes things just don't happen our way! All in all it was NICE! I fixed what I wanted for my dinner~ fish, mac/cheese and broccoli soup! Weird combination but it was MY day so.........It was nice to be queen for a day. I got some nice cards as well as some nice gifts. Thank you to all my friends that sent me Birthday wishes! I was preoccupied and poured Tea in my soup bowl! I am glad I hadn't dipped my soup yet!

1 comment:

Nettie's Nook said...

Glad that you had a great day...