If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Sunday, February 27, 2011

Where does time go!!!???

I had last Thursday off and even though I started the day rather late I cleaned, went to laundry mat, cooked and shopped so that day was gone before I knew it. I worked Friday and on Saturday I went straight to Meijer, Wal-mart and Kroger. As soon as I got home I started some Chili, sloppy joe and a pan of brownies. Grabbed a shower and head washing. Jacob's girlfriend and her parents came to town so the 2 of them could spend some time on a date. I took hubby to work and dropped Jake and Rachel off at the mall. Came back home and hung out and played a game with the Wilts. Time to go back to get the kids. When I got back from there Abby's friend and his mom were at the house. We all went back to the mall where we all shopped and hung out. Came back home, gave them some chili and realized I had to stay up until 11 to go get hubby! Cleaned up the kitchen, they left and I fell asleep for about 10 minutes. Got hubby, came home, crashed within 5 minutes and woke up to start all over. I am not sure how long I can keep up this schedule! I am becoming an old woman I think. I can't wait until early April, I have to pull a double but I will get to sleep past 6:30 for 1 day!

No comments: