If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, February 25, 2011

Where are you, Spring???

You just had to tease us last week, didn't you? I know what happened. You stuck your head out, twitched your little nose around and decided to go back inside for awhile. I understand...........it is too early for you. I just look forward to when you come back again and I can open my windows everyday and take long mind-clearing walks. I am also looking forward to not stepping in mud. I do believe when I get old I will be a snowbird..........Michigan in the warm months and Florida during the cold months. I like the sandy soil of both of those places. You are welcome to visit anytime, my friend, Spring!

No comments: