If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Sunday, May 22, 2011

Come "sale" away with me!

Saturday the whole family picked me up and we went yard saling! It was fun and I just so happened to get the best deals of the day! WOO!HOO! for me! I have been wanting a digital frame for quite awhile and I got one new in the box for $5! It had never been opened! One of those things you just never buy yourself and I couldn't remember to ask for it as a gift. I also got 2 candle holders for 50 cents! I tried for about 2 years to talk my friend out of the one she had and she wouldn't give it up..........I got mine along with a picture frame to match for the low price of $1! I got some other stuff! When I told hubby I wanted to go to this yard sale/community festival thing he asked me what I was looking for. My answer??? "stuff." I found several nice "stuffs" to put in my Apt. It was a great morning!!! In the afternoon we had a cookout then finished the day with Homemade Ice Cream and a game with mom and friends! For some reason I ended up making ice cream a few years back---now I do it all the time!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: