If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's about time!!!

I finally figured out how to make GOOD BBQ ribs! I baked them for awhile then Hubsley and Seth grilled them. YUMMY! After we ate, Dano came in and said he wished he had gotten me some marshmallows because the coals were perfect for roasting them. I dug around and found some "french vanilla" snowmen from Christmas! WAY TOO YUMMY! I am sure I looked real cute sitting out there roasting marshmallows over a grill but, hey, looking cute has never been high on my list of things to care about! I had to drive myself to work today because that crazy husband of mine decided to go to work at 5 A.M. again this morning! It is so weird to be alone in the morning. Not sure I like it! I talked to a friend of mine yesterday. WOW! I met her the summer I was 13! A lifetime ago! That is another thing I have noticed about rereading posts.......the friends I have reconnected with. Not all of them have been happy endings but it has definitely been interesting!

No comments: