If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, May 27, 2011

You are not forgotten!!!

Today would be Bob Campbell's birthday! My family still misses him and talks about him alot. Ever since I knew him I knew he was a man of God. He proved that even more when we went to Indiana a month after Abigail was born and he told me that several months before that he had been praying for our family (like he did everyday) and God showed him that our unborn baby would be a girl and we would name her Abigail. It really got me because #1 we didn't know she was a she. #2 We didn't know what we were going to name her until they said we had to name her before she could go home!
Like Bob there are alot of people that come into our lives and we love them forever! They come and go but their memory is forever!

No comments: