If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, May 12, 2011

Fabulous day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I have been saying this ALOT lately but I had a fabulous day yesterday. I went home feeling very sleepy so after breakfast I decided to take my "Earl" and go to bed. (that would be Earl Grey tea.) I made the mistake of drinking it........it revived me and I was no longer ready for a nap so off on a walk I went with my Setharoo! After the walk he asked if I was going to lay down and I decided to play in the dirt for awhile. After I transplanted all my plants I took a much needed shower~~~I got filthy! I went from 1 thing to another and before I knew it I had cooked my chicken, peeled potatoes and rolled and cut the noodles and baked a pie! AHA! All there was left to do for dinner was cook it! I had everything cleaned up by 2:40! I was so proud of myself!!! I even took time to make cards and I didn't stick them in a box to be forgotten............they are sitting here with notes written, addressed and stamped!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how wonderful the sun felt yesterday. I was beginning to think I would never be warm again. Working outside and getting so much done yesterday made me feel so young and alive. Oh, yes. With the help of all of us the kitchen was cleaned lickity split after dinner so we took a drive and ended the evening with "RAZZLE BERRY" pie!!!
LIFE.............It's a beautiful thing!

No comments: