If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, September 6, 2011

:( I can't even find the words to say it...........

The last few days have been hard ones. My client ended up in the hospital. I thought it would be a matter of giving her some fluids and sending her home but that didn't turn out the way I thought. They are looking at deeper issues. I have been told so many times not to get attached but I do.....I guess this is me and what I am. Seems so odd to be here in her home without her. She tells me I have made her world a better, brighter place just by being in it and I guess I have but she has done the same for me. I have been here for nearly 2 years. It is so quiet. I haven't been alone since I was a teenager and quite frankly, I don't like it. Abigail came the other night and stayed with me but neither of us slept much because the dog was so upset. Hubs would of brought her tonight but she starts a baby sitting job tomorrow and I go get my adorable son, Jacob. He has been staying with Jonathon for a couple of days. HOW ON EARTH did I ever get old enough to have kids old enough to have apartments and pay bills and other kids that go visit them??????
Not to be bragging but I was so happy that my clients daughter wanted me to come to keep them company! She told me that I am one of the best caregivers ever....it made my day because I have been down on myself lately! I know this is a random, rambling post but my thoughts are scattered lately!