If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, September 12, 2011

I want...........

I don't actually know what I want. I have been out of sorts and it is a real good thing my boss likes me. I called to tell the office I needed more journal papers and the gal said if she had known she could of sent them with the nurse and I told her maybe if I wasn't a 1 girl team someone else could of told her! My co-worker just walks out when I get here. It doesn't matter what she is doing and it grates on me. I FINISH my tasks first. Then yesterday I put my foot in my mouth in front of the preacher and his wife. I told Hubs that I wasn't looking for anymore places to live and if he wanted to move he could look because I gave up. He told me that God was going to give us what we needed. And stupid me, said that I thought so too when we were looking at the condo but it didn't happen. You could of heard a pin drop. I am not sure if I was embarrassed or not. As crazy as that sounds I don't know if I even care enough to be embarrassed about anything anymore. I have been talking to a friend and we are going through the same thing. We are tired I think. Can't wait to have some extra time off!

No comments: