If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, September 2, 2011

Talkin' 'bout MY girl............


Abs, you are amazing!!!!!! I was thinking earlier today about an embellishment that I have about daughters, "when I look at you, I see me, only better." That is so true of the 2 of us. In so many ways, on so many levels we are alike but you are far stronger and out going than I was at 16. I would just accept whatever was said to me and you don't do that. If it isn't true you have no trouble saying so. It also dawned on me that you and I have NEVER danced in the rain...I wonder why not. I used to take your brothers out and do that alot when they were little. We must make a date for the next time it rains!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Looking at your daughter I see the "girl from yesterday!" How proud of her you must be! The smile she has??? She got it from you.
SJM

Unknown said...


Nice.

car drivers in bangalore
car drivers bangalore
bangalore car drivers
hire car drivers in bangalore
hire car drivers bangalore