If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Saturday, September 24, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I KNOW it's not CHRISTMAS but it is my favorite season of all. I like ALL things pumpkin and the other day I made some yummy FALL foods. My friend, Donna gave me her pumpkin roll recipe last year so I made that as well as pumpkin bread. I bought myself a new Yankee Candle. "Be Thankful" I like it!!!! "Home Sweet Home" is still my favorite but I could be talked into switching it up every now and then. HA! Who am I kidding???? If it is a spicy scent I like it! I think I like having kids with jobs..............the other morning I got up and hubby pointed out the Junior Mints on the table (I was wondering if it would be ok to snitch some) and they were all for me, from Jacob. Then another day he bought me yummy Japanese for lunch! So, I am a happy girl. Give me some candy and lunch as well as some other smelly good things to go along with FALL and I am perfectly content!

No comments: