If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, September 8, 2011

My boys........

I made a quick trip to Indiana to get Jacob and was very proud to realize that if necessary I could of gotten there all by my myself!!!!!!!!!! I took a table to Jonathon which cracked me up because when I got it from someones trash I asked Hubs if he wanted the games that were on top of it and he said, "No, I don't even want the table but would you please hurry before someone sees us?" Well, BOO-YAH! That table served as a stand for Abigails "pigs" and now graces my sons first apt!
When I got there he was still in bed because apparently once they get off work they stay up until 5 or 6 A.M. Anyway, I told Jacob to ask him if he wanted me to come upstairs or if he was going to come down. Of course he wanted me to come up. I must admit when I saw him all sleepy-eyed my mother heart melted. Even though time has turned his white hair brown and he has strecthed out to be taller than me I can still see traces of my little boy. The one that would bring me his raggedy, "beeawit" and climb on my lap and say, "wocky baby" when he was tired. I love life now and wouldn't trade it but those were good days. Gone are the MOMMY days but I can live with MOM! I love you, my guys and my gal!!!!