If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Sunday, November 27, 2011

A days work.........

I left work, went home, hubby jumped in van, dropped him off at work, shopped for a bit, went home, had hot tea, cleaned a little, went to bank, back home to clean more, went to library, took hubby some lunch, back home to take a nap, up to finish cleaning, put leftover food in oven to heat, took Seth to work, grocery shopped, went to Walgreens, picked hubby up, back to bank, home to eat, foot massage from hubby, back to get Seth. Home again, showered and off to bed I go, where I slept for 7 straight hours! YES!!!
I forgot to mention that I am very thankful that the antibiotic didn't give me a black, hairy tongue like it said it could. That would of just been too gross! I guess my days of struggling with this wisdom tooth and having it go away are over. I had the antibiotic and RX pain relief and it is better but it still hurts. Looks like it is time to get it taken out. DREADFUL thought. I am hoping to put it off until after Christmas but most definitely will not let myself get to where I was on the infection/pain level. I told hubby if I could only get rid of the right side of my body I would be ok! Tooth, knee, leg and foot all hurt on that side! I thought my knee pain was better..........until I went off the high dose pain meds! No such luck! Getting old isn't fun at all! Better than the alternative but still...........

No comments: