If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, November 25, 2011

YAY!

Thanksgiving was GREAT! We waited until evening to eat so Jake could be there. I got home and was done with all the prep work by 12:00 then I went to pick up my hubby from work. After I ate some lunch we were trying to decide what to do next and he figured he better take a nap because he had to get up at 2 A.M. to go to work. I can't believe I took a 2 hour nap and still got everything done! I mean, seriously I can't let him nap alone can I? This morning I woke up when he was getting ready to go to work but dozed off while he was eating. Lucky for him........he let me know he was leaving then I fell back to sleep. I am not used to being woke up by an alarm so I found it annoying. My "alarm" rubs my back and tells me it is time to get up! I also missed my hubby when I had to drive to work alone. I am used to having that time to talk or be in companionable silence!!!

No comments: