If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Who's crying now????

It certainly isn't me! I believe my tear ducts are sealed up! I have been through some crazy stuff lately..........mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally and still there are no tears. I am not sure if that is good or bad because I am not sure if that makes me strong or cold. I do know I have been so preoccupied I almost got hit by someone that nearly run a red light the other day and I absent-mindedly dipped my hand into a pan of water I had just taken off the stove. I told Daniel that with my zoned out thoughts I was afraid to shave my legs for fear I would somehow nick a major artery!!! LOL! He asked if that were even possible and I had to admit maybe not except for the the way I have been doing things!!! Oh, well. It will get better, right??? Even listening to sappy old songs doesn't bring tears. Jake was playing, "Oh, Sherrie" for me yesterday..........even though it brought back memories they only made me smile, no tears!!!

No comments: