If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Saturday, November 19, 2011

RELIEF!!!!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.............antibiotic and perscription pain meds, how I love thee!!! I was told that University Hospital would take care of my wisdom tooth but it is a longer process if you don't have a referral but if you go through the E.R. they would see you quicker. My first thought was there was no way I was going to go downtown to the E.R. Weeeeeeeeeeel, ya get to hurting bad enough you will do whatever you have to do. Yesterday found me going to hubby's work and telling him the scoop and ended with me downtown in the E.R. I was so impressed by the speed and treatment. NOONE acted like I was dumb for coming in and I might very well be able to get this tooth cut out in about a month. It was rather funny that one of the first question they asked me was whether I was a danger to myself or others. Then they asked if I wanted to hurt myself. "Nope." "Did I want to hurt others???" "No, I wasn't there........yet but I wasn't sure what could happen." Hubby just about croaked!!! He said, "DEAR!, they need you to be serious." The lady started laughing and asked, "but for right now you are not wanting to hurt anyone??" "Nah, not at this moment." I had not been in the mood to crack jokes before but I think knowing that the end of my misery was in sight helped ALOT! I am so grateful that hubby dropped everything and took me because I don't have good directional sense and I needed his support. He was also a great son-in-law to my mom. He drove her to the hospital on Thursday. SIGH..........alot going on right now.

No comments: