If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, November 7, 2011

WHAAAAAAAATTTTTTT?

My youngest son will soon be 18. I can;t believe it! When I mentioned that to my mother-in-law she asked me how I thought she felt??? Her youngest will be 49! Sometimes I look at Seth and wonder what he is thinking. There are times I wish I knew and other times when I know I am glad I don't. That is mainly because I remember my 18th year and it was probably the worst year ever!!! I am looking forward to Seth's birthday. We are having cake ahead of time so Jake can be there. The only thing missing will be Jonathon. By the way, after he gets Seth the gift he is planning to get him he will most definitely be "brother of the year." He is going to have Seth come over to visit and take him to Greenwood and get him a guitar!!! How awesome is that??? I love my sweet, generous kids!

No comments: