If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, May 16, 2007

COOKIES!

WOW! I am worn out! I made soooo many cookies yesterday! I do not have very many talents but I wanted to do something for our mechanic who recommeded where to get a good used vehicle and I couldn't possibly leave out the guy who sold us a car and then there were others that I thought could use a cookie so..........I made chocolate chip, snickerdoodles as well as peanut butter! My friend thinks I have a talent for making people at home if they just drop in but I was like, "honey that ain't no talent, that's just called not much affects me!" My philosophy is if you don't like how my house is ya won't come back! By the way, anyone is welcome in my home and chances are there will be some dessert in my house to feed you! By the way it was a van not a car! Also, I do speak better English than that---sometimes!

3 comments:

tacomom said...

I sure wish I could have that kind of attitude about my house :( It's a mess 90% of the time and I HATE having unannounced company b/c of it. We are working on getting the storage stuff under control though and that helps. I had a smaller house before this one but more places for storage and it was SOOO much easier to whip through in a day of cleaning.

tacomom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sherry said...

Sara, I only deleted the comment because I was worried about your state of mind! Not really!