If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, May 14, 2007

OUR NEW VAN

I AM SO HAPPY AND THANKFUL THAT THE LORD PROVIDED A VAN FOR US. SEEMS LIKE IT WAS SPECIAL ORDERED JUST FOR US. RIGHT SIZE, COLOR AND PRICE. OK, THE PRICE THING WAS THE BIGGY NOT TO MENTION THAT OUR VAN JUST COULD NOT GO ANY FURTHER. I WAS NOT SURE IF "THE ENGINE FELL OUT" WAS A LITERAL THING OR NOT SO I WAS NERVOUS TRYING TO GET TO THE CAR LOT. DANIEL INFORMED ME THAT IT DOES NOT LITERALLY MEAN THAT BUT A ROD COULD GO THROUGH THE SIDE. I AM GLAD I DID NOT SHOOT ANYONE!

1 comment:

tacomom said...

Congrats!! I told Tony a couple months ago that it was time for a new van. We got ours smashed (it was parked so no personal injuries) and we are still waiting to hear back from the insurance company. Hoping and praying that they total it but not holding my breath :)