If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Worn Out!

WOW! We stayed home yesterday---well mostly. I helped Daniel for a little while. He was installing a counter top. After he nearly got me with a hammer---it flew out of his hand--I went home and did alot of yard work and he along with Seth and Abigail washed the truck, trailer and van. I cleaned alot of foliage from around the house and Daniel being helpful and all asked me what I would do if a snake came out at me and I told him to hush then he saw a big spider and said he would be more worried about them! GGGRRRR.......I finally told him to either be quiet or go away! I am quite sore now since I am not a yard work type of gal. I think along the lines of cookie sheets and cookie dough than I do clippers and rakes.

2 comments:

Lady J said...

It took me awhile to figure out who the cookie momster was that left a comment on my blog that knew me and Cherona! I had to read most of your blog looking for hints-Daniel, my mom and Uncle Charlie's singing, florida, michigan, Daniel, Abigail-aw, I know who this is! It was good to hear from you. Hope to see you when you come home this summer. I am assuming Rita gave you my blog address.

Michelle said...

Hi Sherry! This is Michelle (Hight) Krick. I found your blog through Karen's. I'm enjoying catching up with all my friends this way!