If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, May 18, 2007

Kittens

I feel like the old woman who lived in a shoe---except we have kittens. When we moved into our house we were blessed with cats left behind, well, they have done as commanded and been fruitful and multiplied now we have 4 cats and 13 kittens! Not to be mean but fortunately not all of them survive. I am gonna set a live trap and take some to the pet store or animal shelter 'cause they drive me nuts at times. One upside we never see snakes and rarely a lizard. A baby lizard sure is cute though! Anyway, a cat had a baby and abandoned it and my dear husband tried his best to get to it but before he could it uuummm....stopped crying! I told him he was so sensitive and he was asking what that was supposed to mean and i informed him that, that was one of the things I love about him!

2 comments:

tacomom said...

We could set up shop together. We have at least 7 kittens plus two mamas. Finally found where Pudge is keeping her babies and the girls saw three before Pudge carted them into hiding again.

Sherry said...

Yeh, the one cat we should of named Myrtle.