If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Time

Ok, this nuts. These times are totally wrong---it looks like I am on here 24/7 and I am not.

3 comments:

tacomom said...

Email me what you are having trouble with specifically. Maybe we can trouble shoot together.

Sherry said...

I can't change the time because I am on a library computer. Can you believe that Seth is finishing the 8th grade? Abigail the 6th?

tacomom said...

There should be a time setting on your blog dashboard. I'll see if I can find it and email you the instructions. Can't remember what else you were having trouble with...I'll have to go read your blog again :)