If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Saturday, May 5, 2007

Friends

Our whole family along with my aunt and uncle and 2 cousins and their kids went to Ft. Meyers to see friends from Michigan. It was wonderful to see them and never dreamed that we would see them again on this side of the Jordan! We had a great visit but like all other long awaited visits it was way too short! This family took us under their wings when we lived in Michigan without family so they are extra special to us. (not to mention they also love Daniel's fudge)

1 comment:

tacomom said...

I haven't even talked to Janiece since she's been home except to say "HI!" and "BYE!" so I did not know about this visit. What a neat thing to do!!