If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Busy.........

A week from today Seth will be leaving to go to my mom's for the summer. He has been working hard to earn money so he can take her out to eat! I will miss him but he has been looking forward to this almost ever since she left! I am bummed because I want to go too! My kids love my mom because she is so funny and believe it or not because she makes them mind! They also love her cooking. Seth is anxious for Goulash (UGH!) and bar-b-que chicken. (YUM!) I mean goulash doesn't even sound edible!

4 comments:

tacomom said...

I'll join Seth for the goulash. That is one dish I miss that my mother made without a recipe :( She wasn't able to cook for the last couple years, so I've been hankering for some for awhile.

Sherry said...

Well, you go see her soemtime and maybe she will make it. I got tired of pasta when we were poor so I can live without it. Abby who can get chubby loves pasta and the boys like salad---go figure. The first time I made mac/cheese from a box the kdis were so mad. They were used to homemade. I don't bother with the box anymore!

Karen Walden said...

Is Seth flying to see your Mom? By himself??? Is Jonathon staying home this summer??

Sherry said...

no, he is going with friends who live in Dayton. She is the one who helped me with Home schooling. Seth has lots of confidence in her...he thinks she is almost as great as his Grandma. Jonathon thinks he will stay home this year unless we all come which we hope to do in August.