If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, June 14, 2007

Missing Seth

I am so blue right now. It was go, go, go, to get Seth ready to go and now that he is gone I feel so let down....kind of like the day after vacation! I miss him alot but he is in good hands right now and is getting to be KING bee which sad to say is unusual for him since he is the last of the male pack! His teacher Sis. Green loves him to death and thinks he is just great. She bought the foods and such that he likes for the trip and that made him feel special~especially since she bought PEPSI which she doesn't buy for her and her hubby! He is supposed to get to my mom's at 2:00 p.m. today so mom is also excited! I only hope his finger is not broken from the fight he started (and I finished) where he evidently hit his brother just right (or just wrong-matter of opinion.) That would be bad if mom has to take him to the Dr. from the get-go! By the way, his brother did not do the achy-breaky finger he did it himself!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hope he has a great summer! How old are your kids now?

Sherry said...

My oldest, Jonathon is going to be 17 June 30! Jacob was 15 in April and Seth will be 14 in Nov. and Abigail was 12 in April. That is so hard to believe! I am sure Seth will enjoy his summer. He loves my mom dearly! He is small for his age so adults (idiots) and kids alike tease him which makes him retaliate by being mouthy he doesn't get that with my mom at all!

Karen Walden said...

I thought you would be used to this by now with Jonathon leaving the past 2 summers!!! Guess it is different when it is another child growing up and going away for the first time!!! He will have so much fun this summer!

Sherry said...

One thing you will learn is you never really get used to anything. That losing the first tooth---it's all new all over again or maybe that is just my nature. This is Seth's first long trip and he was so excited. I know that I need to do things differently when he gets home. I mean the kid was excited about having his own personal toiletries!!!! I sometimes feel like I have failed him on some areas.