If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Gone at last

Well...my Seth left at 6:30 this morning. That means I was in the shower at 5:15! Unheard of for me. The crazy part is Daniel had to drive right past our friends house to where he is working right now but I still wanted to get up and take Seth there. I am so sleepy but have tried 2x to nap and can't so I am gonna prop my eyeballs open and bite the bullet and stay awake until bedtime. I already miss him and I called my mom at 11:30 and told her to send him right back when he gets there but she laughed. I found out that he told a friend he was never coming back. Little Turkey! Please to all my friends, pray that God will help my mom to help Seth get over some of his bad feelings toward people and to realize that missing Heaven is not worth anything! I want all my children to spend eternity in Heaven!

No comments: