If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My Helper

Abigail has gone to help an older lady from the church for a few days. It is hard for me to realize that she is old enough to do that. She has helped my mom for years. I do believe she started fixing eggs and such when she was around 6 or 7. Sometimes I don't realize just how helpful she is until she is gone! She fixed breakfast and lunch when she was helping the lady a couple weeks ago so I guess if I ever get to where I can't cook we won't starve to death! The boys even eat her food so that says alot! This lady has a sister who is confused and says whatever comes to mind but Abigail tries not to giggle! The other week she came out with her shirt undone and her sister told her and she informed her that she didn't care and that if her sister didn't hush she'd go back to her room and come out without one---so she hushed!

1 comment:

tacomom said...

That's awesome, although hard to believe she is that big. But when I think in terms of Britnee, it's easier to believe :)