If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, June 22, 2007

More lizardage

I forgot to mention that I suggested a name for the lizard when Jacob asked my opinion. I think cat bait would work nicely. Also, my mom and I were discussing the iguana issue and even though we know that God created ALL things we questioned that he would create those things but finally came to the conclusion that he did and they are just part of the curse. Could that be a possibility?

2 comments:

tacomom said...

It's probably a curse to the point that we think they are icky. Does THAT make sense? Trying to say that had we not had a curse, we probably wouldn't have minded the looks of them. But I don't know...isn't there speculation that the serpent could have actually been a lizard to begin with, then God took away it's legs..."you will eat the dust of their heels" and there's something else I'm missing. Anyway, I despise the thoughts of ANYTHING like that (and I think Britnee wants pets like that just to be ornary!) Ugh!

Sherry said...

I think Jacob does too! I told him "IF" and that is a huuuuuuge "IF" he ever gets one and it crawls on me I will fling that thing as far as it can be flung regardless of the consequences. He said, "well, you said no more pets then got a dog." Of course to me there is a big difference in a free full blooded black lab and an iguana! I like pets with fur!