If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, June 25, 2007



This is what our baby used to look like! We think he is adorable!

2 comments:

tacomom said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE black lab puppies!! The only thing I hate is that they grow to be so big and hyper. Do you remember Jodi and Dan having mutts that were part black lab? Tony and I were going to get two b/c we had planned to live out at the campgrounds. Rocky and Malcolm. I was so sad when we decided to live in MT. P and they had to go to the pound :(

Sherry said...

For some reason I do not remember that. Maybe I was busy preparing for Seth as well as taking care of the other 2.