If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, June 21, 2007

Getting Spoiled

Well, I have talked to Seth everyday and he is getting spoiled. My mom actually functions in the A.M. unlike me so she is cooking breakfast! I told him today not to get used to it because my food is not edible until 10:00 or after and he said, he would just get Abigail to do it! My boys actually like her scrambled eggs better because I use a little milk to make them fluffy and she just cooks them. Mom said that Seth finally starting to be able to eat. He is a lefty and the only thing sticking out of his cast is his thumb. He uses a spoon like a shovel (which I normally hate) but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess! I will let it slide for now! HA!HA!

3 comments:

tacomom said...

Britnee is a lefty too. Weird how that comes from out of the blue sometimes, eh? EJ is a lefty too and we know no one in the family ancestory that was.

Karen Walden said...

I'm a lefty too and so is my brother! No one else in the family but us!!!??? So far, all my kids seem to be right handed!

Sherry said...

Abigail is also a lefty and none of us are but it seems like I should be because sometimes things just seem off or awkward for me and I know that back in the old days they made people change. They also did that to Daniel's grandma.