If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, June 29, 2007

Days Gone By


This is for all the gals that loved Hello Kitty long ago. I saw a reference to it on Sara's blog. Now my daughter is already outgrowing it~some. There is still some going on! On another note.........yesterday was my mother-in-laws birthday! At lunch today my dear husband asked me to slap him upside the head so I did. Then I said, "now, tell me why I needed to do that." He said, because he forgot to call his mom! OOPSIE! So did I! Not a good thing. At first I thought he was going to tell me that he had almost forgotten that Sunday is out anniversary!

No comments: