If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, June 22, 2007

Leapin' lizards!

UGH! Jacob is desperately wanting an iguana and I do not like things that slither or are related to things that slither. The other night I was in bed and the kitchen light was on but I did not go in there because they are all old enough to get their own drinks and such. Was there ever a surprize waiting the next day. Notes regarding lizards were everywhere! Including one about his green and scaley iguana---to the tune of Achey breaky heart!? Ok. Well, that was cute and all but did not convince me so for the last few days I have been told repeatedly(does 100 times a day constitute repeatedly) how cute and sweet I am as well as compliments on how well I do everything. Hmmmmmmmmmm......kissing up is what that is called. I need some good reasons why this kid cannot have a lizard. He is so hard to say no to at times and his dad is not saying anything against it.

2 comments:

Angie D said...

No iguanas here either, but there's a chipmunk in our garage that you'd be welcome to have. :)

Sherry said...

No, that is ok. We have several cats outdoors which the people who lived here before left.(isn't that illegal?)They would take care of your chipmunk though! Oh, I should of added on my blog that he was trying to come up with a name for the nasty thing and I suggested a 1st and last.....cat bait. He thought that was an awful name!