If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Country Sampler

I would like to know if any of you that read this have ever bought from Country Sampler and were you satisfied? I love their stuff but hesitate to buy things I can't see. Daniel gets ideas out of there to make me things---well he gets ideas! My next desire is for him to make a shelf I can put cookbooks on. A distressed sort of thing!

1 comment:

Angie D said...

I've looked at their stuff many times, but I don't think I've actually bought anything from them. You'll have to let me know if you try it.