If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, June 25, 2007

My puppy

I have had more fun with this puppy than I even imagined I would. I bought a scrapbook on Friday that is set up just for dogs~yes, Daniel gave me the "I can't believe you" look. The other day I wanted him to sit for me and I don't even have to tell him to sit. I just say "what does a good dog do?" and he sits......I got the look then too! That is ok though. I just like to be creative in the way I do things. My dear hubby knows down deep that one of the things he loves about me is the way I do things. He might come home one day and find everything in its place then the next I might have scrapbooking stuff everywhere. I try to keep him guessing!

2 comments:

Angie D said...

My husband would make me get a full-time job if I ever started scrapbooking for a critter. :)

Sherry said...

It is a small scrapbook~I think that helps! My husband is actually alot like yours. Unless he has changed an awful lot the Gene I remember was a very, nice sweet person! I never remember him showing unkindness to anyone and Daniel is the same way.