If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, March 26, 2009

big heart, little wallet!

My daughter, Abigail has a super big heart but it really outweighs her wallet! She has adopted 4 soldiers and since she earned some money helping a friend she decided to buy them stuff. She was so caught up in getting them the items that she spent all of her money....now she has to save for the shipping. I took a box to the P.O. to see what she was up against and it costs nearly $10 for a shoebox! I guess there are no breaks even if it is for a good cause. I told her that I would take her downtown to the circle to play her flute. You know, with a hat on the ground and a little sign. I wasn't serious anyway but her dad said, "no, way!" She was thinking she could humbly beg or even just regular beg! Anyway, we will let you know how it all works out! No matter what individual feelings are concerning this war I feel like we need to support our men and ladies!

3 comments:

Abigail said...

Well, thanks for putting that mom! You forgot about the flower!

Sherry said...

Sorry!

Abigail said...

I didn't mean that in a mad way. I was just kidding.