If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jacob


This is the picture I took of Jacob as we were about to let him go through the gate at the airport. He wasn't thrilled about the picture taking thing but obliged his mother. We had to get up at 3:30 A.M. to get him to the airport and when I got up I saw that the living room light was on so I went to check on him to be sure he was awake and to my surprise he was up and dressed! I told him he needed to grab a bite to eat and he informed me that he already had!!!??? He came to my room and told me that he thought the old people would never get up. HUH? It was 3:40 so the obvious question was when had he gotten up. 12:45. He was no doubt the one taking the trip! His trip was great...........a chubby guy was sitting by him so I guess Jacob was "sharing" his seat. Then the lady behind him had to make use of the puke bag. He said it was great!!!??? Sarcasm I believe! I miss that kid but he is enjoying himself and is looking forward to getting involved with the kids at moms church and who knows maybe this will be the ministry that God calls him to. Pray for him as you think of him.

No comments: