If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, March 13, 2009

Old woman.........


There was an old woman that didn't live in a shoe but one by one her kids were flying the coop and she didn't know what to do! Sniffle, sniffle sob. Jacob is up North at my moms as you all know and he informed me that he would let me know when he wanted to come home so I could save my breath and stop asking. Now Jonathon is going to Indiana to visit friends! It will be weird to have 2 kids at home. It hasn't been that way since November 10th, 1993! It might actually be fun! I will miss them both. I am NOT one of those parents that's just waiting for the day when they have an empty nest.

1 comment:

Dj said...

OH Sherry, I have 4 children ages 22, 21,and 18. They are already out of the house. I miss them everyday and it does not get any easier. I am glad I have a few more years The good LORD willing to spend with Sarah she is 9. I feel for you girl.
I was never one of them Mom's that wanted to see them go either. I have moved my son in and out I believe 3 times. LOL